At The Glazing Face we provide a key service to the owners and managers of properties with large areas of overhead and vertical glazing.
Maintaining the performance of glazing in roofs, canopies and curtain walling is essential to maintain the performance, structural integrity and safe operation of these properties.
Defects and disrepair including failed or damaged units and leaks can be rectified by a number of means:
- Replacing existing glazing with higher specification glass
- Applying solar control film
- Replacing individual defective units that present a Health & Safety risk
- Replacing or refurbishing glazing bars and framework
- Clearing drainage channnels
- Replacing seals
- Fitting new cappings and replacing any other defective fixings
We are specialists in working at height and our rope access technicians ensure that works can be carried out with the minimum of disruption to building users.